Memes have to start somewhere, so I though I'd have a go at one. The image above is a tag cloud of the song titles in my iTunes library. Of course a meme only works if other people follow suit, so here's how I did it:
1. Fire up your iTunes (or equivalent) and select all your songs and hit Ctrl+C.
2. Open up Excel (or equivalent) and hit Ctrl+V. On most OS's this should just paste your library in text form, with separate columns for song title, artist etc.
3. Select just the song title column and hit Ctrl+C.
4. Point your browser at Tag Crowd and paste into the "Paste text to be visualized" box.
5. Click "Visualize!"
6. Screenshot the results and post them to your blog.